Join the Lake Taylor Team
We are always looking for caring, qualified, talented professionals who share our commitment to the well-being of our patients and our community. Here’s where you’ll find a listing of all open positions as well as our online application.
- 12-hour shifts (7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM)
- Minimum 1-year nursing experience required.
- Must be licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Sign-on bonuses!!
The Admissions Coordinator facilitates the admission function with responsibility for the transition of patient referrals to admissions with verification of accurate financial information and prompt communication with all stakeholders in the admission process.
* Admissions-related experience in long term/skilled nursing care.
* Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance procedures required.
* Excellent communication skills.
* High degree of professionalism.
* Working knowledge of computer and software applications.
- Dietary aides perform a variety of tasks in the preparation, service, and clean-up for meals served to patients/residents and other special events.
- Responsible for set-up, breakdown, and sanitation of food and non-food items for patient meal services.
- Following sanitary procedures for proper handing and storage of china, glassware, silverware, trays and other equipment.
- Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience working in a food service department or a kitchen is preferred.
- Shift: 3:30PM to 7:30PM.
- Must be available evenings and weekends.
- 18-20 hours per week.
Will assist in keeping assigned patient, office, lobby, halls, stairways, restrooms, and other areas and equipment, clean, aseptic, neat and safe.
- Labor Pool
- 3-4 shifts weekly, to include every other weekend.
Education/Special Skills Required:
- One to two years custodial and/or janitorial operation experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ensures the care and proper use of hand and power tools and building materials intended for the repair of valuable plant equipment including piping, controls and the operation of institutional electrical systems.
- Performs the installation and maintenance of all electrical wiring, devices, and components common to building operations.
- Operates, installs, repairs, and maintains electrical equipment such as emergency generators, transformers, switchboards, controllers, circuit protection, motors, lighting, conduit systems, and other current carrying equipment.
- Utilizes blueprints and specifications. Locates and diagnoses electrical troubles.
- Estimates loads, requirements and materials for repairs and installations.
- Performs general building maintenance, repairs, moves, or other work related to building operations, as determined by the manager.
- High School diploma or GED required .
- Master Electrician’s license preferred.
- 3-5 years related work experience required.
- Graduate of a High school or technical school, and apprenticeship.
- Three to five years experience in industrial or institutional maintenance, or institutional construction.
- Familiarity with mechanical and electrical equipment associated with healthcare facilities, blueprint reading, and electrical materials estimating.
- Basic familiarity with computers.
- May require occasional weekends.
- Candidate will perform the following duties:
- Making beds
- Assist in feeding residents
- Fill water pitchers
- Transport patients/residents to scheduled activities and appointments
- 10AM-6PM shift (to include weekends)
- Full-time position
- High School Diploma, or GED equivalency is preferred.
- At least one year of successful work experience, regardless of setting is preferred.
- No specific experience is required.
- A sincere passion for quality customer service
- Must be available weekends.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Lake Taylor team. Please complete this form to the best of your ability and someone will contact you soon. Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competitive Pay In All Job Categories
- Time Off Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Coverage
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Tax-Sheltered Savings Plan
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Shifts
- Flexible Hours