Join the Lake Taylor Team
We are always looking for caring, qualified, talented professionals who share our commitment to the well-being of our patients and our community. Here’s where you’ll find a listing of all open positions as well as our online application.
- Proficient in keyboarding, 10-key numerical data entry, word processing, and file maintenance skills
- Knowledge of correct English usage, grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles
- Ability to use personal computer and office software.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Receive and process work orders and requests for service.
- Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents as required including preventive maintenance data and work orders.
- Answer incoming calls, take messages, and route them to appropriate staff.
- Secretarial experience in hospital maintenance or construction preferred.
- LPN with current VA nursing license in good standing.
- Recent experience as a wound care nurse in a healthcare environment
- Excellent assessment and clinical skills
- Should be familiar with wound care procedures including assessments, measurements, treatment protocols, documentation, etc.
- Must be able to work in collaboration with the nursing team
- Should be able to communicate wound progress to the Charge Nurse and attending physician as needed
- Solid work history
- Current VA LPN license required
- Previous experience required
- Current BCLS certification
- Minimum 1-2 years acute care or Skilled Nursing care experience
- 2 years Advanced Wound Care nursing experience.
- Wound Care certification preferred.
Performs a wide variety of electrical, mechanical, and installation duties, with an emphasis on plumbing. Includes using technical training and acquired skills as well as prints, schematics, technical manuals and departmental procedures to maintain physical plant, equipment and systems. Duties include:
* Other skills required to maintain a safe and clean facility.
Education/Special Skills Required:
- Must be able to work on a team of maintenance techs and other specialists, as well as be able to work on your own.
- One or more years of comparable experience is required.
- A valid and clean driver’s license is required, as this person will be required to drive a company vehicle.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Schedule: 7:30AM-4PM (Mon.-Fri.)
- Occasional weekends.
Seeking an energetic “people-person” with excellent communications and teaching/training/help desk abilities for permanent, full-time position. Must be a quick study with good office automation application
skills. Basic hardware troubleshooting and typing skills helpful. Skills testing required.
- High school graduate with post-high school training in computer subjects helpful.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of and proficiency with spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation type software. Minimum of 1 year of general training/education/help-desk is preferred.
- Must have excellent communications skills: must be able to write clearly as well as to effectively communicate with all required parties.
- Previous work in the area of training/help desk preferred.
- Normal hours of 11:00am to 7:30pm M-F and after-hours on-call shifts required.
- We require a completed application for this position. If you wish to send your resume, you may do this also. Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include salary requirements.
- 12-hour shifts (7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM)
- Minimum 1-year nursing experience required.
- Must be licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Sign-on bonuses!!
- Dietary aides perform a variety of tasks in the preparation, service, and clean-up for meals served to patients/residents and other special events.
- Responsible for set-up, breakdown, and sanitation of food and non-food items for patient meal services.
- Following sanitary procedures for proper handing and storage of china, glassware, silverware, trays and other equipment.
- Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience working in a food service department or a kitchen is preferred.
- Shift: 3:30PM to 7:30PM.
- Must be available evenings and weekends.
- 18-20 hours per week.
- Food Handlers card required (must have, or obtain within the first 30-days of employment!)
- Ensures the care and proper use of hand and power tools and building materials intended for the repair of valuable plant equipment including piping, controls and the operation of institutional electrical systems.
- Performs the installation and maintenance of all electrical wiring, devices, and components common to building operations.
- Operates, installs, repairs, and maintains electrical equipment such as emergency generators, transformers, switchboards, controllers, circuit protection, motors, lighting, conduit systems, and other current carrying equipment.
- Utilizes blueprints and specifications. Locates and diagnoses electrical troubles.
- Estimates loads, requirements and materials for repairs and installations.
- Performs general building maintenance, repairs, moves, or other work related to building operations, as determined by the manager.
- High School diploma or GED required .
- Master Electrician’s license preferred.
- 3-5 years related work experience required.
- Graduate of a High school or technical school, and apprenticeship.
- Three to five years experience in industrial or institutional maintenance, or institutional construction.
- Familiarity with mechanical and electrical equipment associated with healthcare facilities, blueprint reading, and electrical materials estimating.
- Basic familiarity with computers.
- May require occasional weekends.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Lake Taylor team. Please complete this form to the best of your ability and someone will contact you soon. Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competitive Pay In All Job Categories
- Time Off Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Coverage
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Tax-Sheltered Savings Plan
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Shifts
- Flexible Hours