Join the Lake Taylor Team
We are always looking for caring, qualified, talented professionals who share our commitment to the well-being of our patients and our community. Here’s where you’ll find a listing of all open positions as well as our online application.
Dietary aides perform a variety of tasks in the preparation, service, and clean-up for meals served to patients/residents and other special events.
- Responsible for set-up, breakdown, and sanitation of food, and non-food items for patient meal services.
- Approximately 20-22 hours per week (4-5 shifts/week).
- 3:30PM-7:30PM (weekdays/weekends).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have food handlers card, or obtain it within 30-days of hire.
- Previous experience working in a food service department or a kitchen is preferred.
The Staff Development Educator functions under the direction and guidance of the Director of Staff Development. The incumbent serves as a consultant, charge agent, and facilitator in assessing learning needs and in planning, implementing, and evaluating educational activities for hospital staff. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the needs of residents of all ages in a long term care setting.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
Participates in the formulation of the philosophy and objectives for the Staff Development Department.
Collaborates with managers and staff to assess learning needs.
Plans and implements educational activities to meet identified learning needs, utilizing adult learning principles and strategies.
Plans and implements orientation for all newly hired Nursing personnel.
Develops and utilizes appropriate evaluation systems to determine effectiveness of educational activities.
Ensures proper documentation which reflects educational activities.
Promotes and demonstrates collaborative relationships among health care professionals.
Participates in committees, task forces, meetings, and activities to assist in the development of staff, ultimately resulting in the improvement of patient/resident care.
Participates in activities that promote professional development through education and other activities that enhance the practice of nursing education.
Functions as a liaison with area schools of nursing (RN, LPN, CNA).Continue reading →
- 12-hour shifts (7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM)
- Minimum 1-year nursing experience required.
- Must be licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Experience in a hospital setting preferred
- Sign-on bonuses!! (for RN’s & LPN’s)
Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is looking for exceptional nurses to join its team! The RN Charge Nurse will supervise the clinical team of CNAs, RNs, and LPNs while assisting in the development and implementation of patient care plans and interdisciplinary team reports. The Charge Nurse will assist the clinical nurse team in identifying goals and approaches to patient centered care and help lead the acute care unit toward a goal of nursing excellence.
Expand your experience and use your skills! SIGN ON BONUS!
Education : Associates or 2-year college degree. BSN preferred.
- Vent care.
- Hemo dialysis
- Medically complex patients
- Complex wound care
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
- Ability to interact with a variety of people and foster a team philosophy.
- Ability to lead a team!
- Ability to interact effectively with staff, patients, families, and medical care providers.
License : Current (unencumbered) license issued by the Virginia Board of Nursing to practice as a Registered Nurse.
Job Type: Full-time
Performs a wide variety of electrical, mechanical, and installation duties, with an emphasis on plumbing. Includes using technical training and acquired skills as well as prints, schematics, technical manuals and departmental procedures to maintain physical plant, equipment and systems. Duties include:
* Other skills required to maintain a safe and clean facility.
Education/Special Skills Required:
- Must be able to work on a team of maintenance techs and other specialists, as well as be able to work on your own.
- One or more years of comparable experience is required.
- A valid and clean driver’s license is required, as this person will be required to drive a company vehicle.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Schedule: 7:30AM-4PM (Mon.-Fri.)
- Occasional weekends.
- Performs a variety of non-clinical and ancillary services.
- Clerical support and related unit support functions.
- Facilitating effective communication with inter/intradepartmental personnel to maintain an efficient, and organized nursing station.
- Writing and printing skills are legible.
- Experience in medical terminology, and proficient in computers and typing.
- Assist in maintaining medical record accuracy and integrity.
- Able to perform general receptionist duties.
- Monday through Friday schedule.
- 11:AM – 7:30PM
- Thorough and working knowledge of medical terminology.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience in hospital (acute care) or pharmacy setting.
Continue reading →
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Lake Taylor team. Please complete this form to the best of your ability and someone will contact you soon. Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competitive Pay In All Job Categories
- Time Off Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Coverage
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Tax-Sheltered Savings Plan
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Shifts
- Flexible Hours