Join the Lake Taylor Team
We are always looking for caring, qualified, talented professionals who share our commitment to the well-being of our patients and our community. Here’s where you’ll find a listing of all open positions as well as our online application.
- 12-hour shifts (7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM)
- Minimum 1-year nursing experience required.
- Must be licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Sign-on bonuses!! (for RN’s & LPN’s)
Performs a wide variety of electrical, mechanical, and installation duties, with an emphasis on plumbing. Includes using technical training and acquired skills as well as prints, schematics, technical manuals and departmental procedures to maintain physical plant, equipment and systems. Duties include:
* Other skills required to maintain a safe and clean facility.
Education/Special Skills Required:
- Must be able to work on a team of maintenance techs and other specialists, as well as be able to work on your own.
- One or more years of comparable experience is required.
- A valid and clean driver’s license is required, as this person will be required to drive a company vehicle.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Schedule: 7:30AM-4PM (Mon.-Fri.)
- Occasional weekends.
Works under the supervision of the Director of Human Resources. A professional, employed in the Depart of Human Resources who is responsible for filing and general clerical duties. Performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Maintains the department filing systems (active and inactive).
- Sorts and alphabetizes all documentation in preparation for filing.
- Copies, faxes, shreds and prints documents as needed.
- Retrieves and distributes incoming and outgoing departmental mail.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills (previous experience with Microsoft Office).
- Other similar office duties as assigned
- EDUCATION: High school graduate required.
- EXPERIENCE: Previous secretarial skills.
- SCHEDULE: Mon-Fri, 8:00AM-4:30PM
- Dietary aides perform a variety of tasks in the preparation, service, and clean-up for meals served to patients/residents and other special events.
- Responsible for set-up, breakdown, and sanitation of food and non-food items for patient meal services.
- Following sanitary procedures for proper handing and storage of china, glassware, silverware, trays and other equipment.
- Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience working in a food service department or a kitchen is preferred.
- 4PM – 8PM (4-5 shifts per week)
- Must be available weekends.
- Food Handlers card required (must have, or obtain within the first 30-days of employment!)
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Lake Taylor team. Please complete this form to the best of your ability and someone will contact you soon. Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competitive Pay In All Job Categories
- Time Off Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Coverage
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Tax-Sheltered Savings Plan
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Shifts
- Flexible Hours