Join the Lake Taylor Team
We are always looking for caring, qualified, talented professionals who share our commitment to the well-being of our patients and our community. Here’s where you’ll find a listing of all open positions as well as our online application.
The Clinical Educator (RN) Educator supports clinical staff in the
advancement of clinical practice and professional development.
* Has expertise in clinical practice.
* Conducts in-house education.
* Collaborates with administrative disciplines.
* Demonstrates leadership through role modeling, mentoring and
promotes evidence based practice.
* VA-licensed RN (BSN preferred)
* 1-2 yrs in educational role
* 2-3 yrs clinical practice
Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is looking for exceptional nurses to join its team! The RN Charge Nurse will supervise the clinical team of CNAs, RNs, and LPNs while assisting in the development and implementation of patient care plans and interdisciplinary team reports. The Charge Nurse will assist the clinical nurse team in identifying goals and approaches to patient centered care and help lead the acute care unit toward a goal of nursing excellence.
Expand your experience and use your skills!
Education : Associates or 2-year college degree. BSN preferred.
- Vent care.
- Hemo dialysis
- Medically complex patients
- Complex wound care
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
- Ability to interact with a variety of people and foster a team philosophy.
- Ability to lead a team!
- Ability to interact effectively with staff, patients, families, and medical care providers.
License : Current (unencumbered) license issued by the Virginia Board of Nursing to practice as a Registered Nurse.
Job Type: Full-time
- LPN with current VA nursing license in good standing.
- Recent experience as a wound care nurse in a healthcare environment
- Excellent assessment and clinical skills
- Should be familiar with wound care procedures including assessments, measurements, treatment protocols, documentation, etc.
- Must be able to work in collaboration with the nursing team
- Should be able to communicate wound progress to the Charge Nurse and attending physician as needed
- Solid work history
- Current VA LPN license required
- Previous experience required
- Current BCLS certification
- Minimum 1-2 years acute care or Skilled Nursing care experience
- 2 years Advanced Wound Care nursing experience.
- Wound Care certification preferred.
Performs a wide variety of electrical, mechanical, and installation duties, with an emphasis on plumbing. Includes using technical training and acquired skills as well as prints, schematics, technical manuals and departmental procedures to maintain physical plant, equipment and systems. Duties include:
* Other skills required to maintain a safe and clean facility.
Education/Special Skills Required:
- Must be able to work on a team of maintenance techs and other specialists, as well as be able to work on your own.
- One or more years of comparable experience is required.
- A valid and clean driver’s license is required, as this person will be required to drive a company vehicle.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Schedule: 7:30AM-4PM (Mon.-Fri.)
- Occasional weekends.
Seeking an energetic “people-person” with excellent communications and teaching/training/help desk abilities for permanent, full-time position. Must be a quick study with good office automation application
skills. Basic hardware troubleshooting and typing skills helpful. Skills testing required.
- High school graduate with post-high school training in computer subjects helpful.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of and proficiency with spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation type software. Minimum of 1 year of general training/education/help-desk is preferred.
- Must have excellent communications skills: must be able to write clearly as well as to effectively communicate with all required parties.
- Previous work in the area of training/help desk preferred.
- Normal hours of 11:00am to 7:30pm M-F and after-hours on-call shifts required.
- We require a completed application for this position. If you wish to send your resume, you may do this also. Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include salary requirements.
- 12-hour shifts (7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM)
- Minimum 1-year nursing experience required.
- Must be licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Sign-on bonuses!!
- Dietary aides perform a variety of tasks in the preparation, service, and clean-up for meals served to patients/residents and other special events.
- Responsible for set-up, breakdown, and sanitation of food and non-food items for patient meal services.
- Following sanitary procedures for proper handing and storage of china, glassware, silverware, trays and other equipment.
- Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience working in a food service department or a kitchen is preferred.
- Shift: 3:30PM to 7:30PM.
- Must be available evenings and weekends.
- 18-20 hours per week.
- Food Handlers card required (must have, or obtain within the first 30-days of employment!)
Will assist in keeping assigned patient, office, lobby, halls, stairways, restrooms, and other areas and equipment, clean, aseptic, neat and safe.
- Labor Pool (3-4 shifts weekly; every other weekend)
- Must be available to work weekends.
Education/Special Skills Required:
- One to two years custodial and/or janitorial operation experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Works under the direct supervision of the Registered Dietitian in providing accurate diets for residents.
- Performs routine duties vital for the efficient maintenance and work flow of the nutrition office.
- Visits new admissions as required to discuss food preferences.
- Confirms diet changes in the medical record.
- Confirms diet orders quarterly on intermediate care facility (ICF) units.
- High school graduate.
- Completion of a course of study leading to Registration as a Dietetic Technician, or a Certified Dietary Manager.
- Previous experience preferred.
- PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Lake Taylor team. Please complete this form to the best of your ability and someone will contact you soon. Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competitive Pay In All Job Categories
- Time Off Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Coverage
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Tax-Sheltered Savings Plan
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Shifts
- Flexible Hours