Join the Lake Taylor Team
We are always looking for caring, qualified, talented professionals who share our commitment to the well-being of our patients and our community. Here’s where you’ll find a listing of all open positions as well as our online application.
- 12-hour shifts (7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM)
- Minimum 1-year nursing experience required.
- Must be licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Experience in a hospital setting preferred
- Sign-on bonuses!! (for RN’s & LPN’s)
- Candidate will perform the following duties:
- Making beds
- Assist in feeding residents
- Fill water pitchers
- Transport patients/residents to scheduled activities and appointments
- Full-time position
- High School Diploma, or GED equivalency is preferred.
- At least one year of successful work experience, regardless of setting is preferred.
- No specific experience is required.
- A sincere passion for quality customer service
- Must be available weekends.
The Pediatric Registered Nurse assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates and supervises patient care on a closed pediatric ventilator unit according to unit policies and procedures. Accepts responsibility of charge for direction of co-workers in the implementation of patient care and care planning. RN’s may be required to accompany residents/patients on trips and outings, outside the Hospital.
- 1-2 years facility-based experience in pediatric acute care required.
- Vent experience preferred, but not required.
RN (Registered Nurse) Educational Requirements:
- Graduation from an accredited program for registered nurses.
- VA State-issued (current and unencumbered) license.
RN (Registered Nurse) Benefits Include:
- 12-hour shifts (7am-7pm / 7pm-7am)
- Set schedule with more time off!
- Generous shift differentials
- SIGN ON BONUS!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Long Term disability
- 457 (retirement plan) plus employer match
- Paid sick days and vacation days
- Paid holidays
- Prepares and serves nourishing and attractive meals and other foods as required to support the menu specific to diet orders and other facility events.
- Reviews food menus and work orders to determine type and quantities of food to be prepared.
- Prepares meals according to planned menus and standardized recipes in a sanitary manner to ensure the utmost in quality with a minimum of waste.
- Reviews menus to identify all foods required for therapeutic diets before preparing food.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Some post-high school training in cooking and culinary skills is desirable.
- At least one year of cooking experience, preferably in a health care setting.
Continue reading →
Works under the supervision of the Health Information Management Director. A professional, employed in the Health Information Management Department who is responsible for filing and general clerical duties. Performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Performs release of information activities.
Maintains the department filing systems.
Assists with charting transcribed dictation in the patient’s medical record.
Performs data entry.
Performs general secretarial duties, i.e., typing, filing, and receptionist duties for the department.
1. EDUCATION: High school graduate required.
2. LICENSURE: None
3. EXPERIENCE: One year in a Health Information Department is preferred.Continue reading →
Dietary aides perform a variety of tasks in the preparation, service, and clean-up for meals served to patients/residents and other special events.
- Responsible for set-up, breakdown, and sanitation of food, and non-food items for patient meal services.
- Approximately 20-22 hours per week (4-5 shifts/week).
- 3:30PM-7:30PM (weekdays/weekends).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have food handlers card, or obtain it within 30-days of hire.
- Previous experience working in a food service department or a kitchen is preferred.
The Staff Development Educator functions under the direction and guidance of the Director of Staff Development. The incumbent serves as a consultant, charge agent, and facilitator in assessing learning needs and in planning, implementing, and evaluating educational activities for hospital staff. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the needs of residents of all ages in a long term care setting.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
Participates in the formulation of the philosophy and objectives for the Staff Development Department.
Collaborates with managers and staff to assess learning needs.
Plans and implements educational activities to meet identified learning needs, utilizing adult learning principles and strategies.
Plans and implements orientation for all newly hired Nursing personnel.
Develops and utilizes appropriate evaluation systems to determine effectiveness of educational activities.
Ensures proper documentation which reflects educational activities.
Promotes and demonstrates collaborative relationships among health care professionals.
Participates in committees, task forces, meetings, and activities to assist in the development of staff, ultimately resulting in the improvement of patient/resident care.
Participates in activities that promote professional development through education and other activities that enhance the practice of nursing education.
Functions as a liaison with area schools of nursing (RN, LPN, CNA).Continue reading →
Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is looking for exceptional nurses to join its team! The RN Charge Nurse will supervise the clinical team of CNAs, RNs, and LPNs while assisting in the development and implementation of patient care plans and interdisciplinary team reports. The Charge Nurse will assist the clinical nurse team in identifying goals and approaches to patient centered care and help lead the acute care unit toward a goal of nursing excellence.
Expand your experience and use your skills! SIGN ON BONUS!
Education : Associates or 2-year college degree. BSN preferred.
- Vent care.
- Hemo dialysis
- Medically complex patients
- Complex wound care
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
- Ability to interact with a variety of people and foster a team philosophy.
- Ability to lead a team!
- Ability to interact effectively with staff, patients, families, and medical care providers.
License : Current (unencumbered) license issued by the Virginia Board of Nursing to practice as a Registered Nurse.
Job Type: Full-time
Performs a wide variety of electrical, mechanical, and installation duties, with an emphasis on plumbing. Includes using technical training and acquired skills as well as prints, schematics, technical manuals and departmental procedures to maintain physical plant, equipment and systems. Duties include:
* Other skills required to maintain a safe and clean facility.
Education/Special Skills Required:
- Must be able to work on a team of maintenance techs and other specialists, as well as be able to work on your own.
- One or more years of comparable experience is required.
- A valid and clean driver’s license is required, as this person will be required to drive a company vehicle.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Schedule: 7:30AM-4PM (Mon.-Fri.)
- Occasional weekends.
Ensures that received merchandise is complete and delivered to the appropriate department in a timely manner.
Counts and monitors supply levels on nursing floors.
Stock nursing units supply closets as needed and appropriate.
Pulls supplies from stock rooms and delivers to hospital level and nursing units as needed.
Pull supplies from stock rooms to accommodate walk-in requests.
Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and safety of all supply closets.
- Full-time position (to include every other weekend)
EDUCATION: High School Diploma, or GED equivalency
EXPERIENCE: Previous warehousing experience preferred.Continue reading →
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Lake Taylor team. Please complete this form to the best of your ability and someone will contact you soon. Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competitive Pay In All Job Categories
- Time Off Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Coverage
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Tax-Sheltered Savings Plan
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Shifts
- Flexible Hours