Join the Lake Taylor Team
We are always looking for caring, qualified, talented professionals who share our commitment to the well-being of our patients and our community. Here’s where you’ll find a listing of all open positions as well as our online application.
- Successful Survey experience.
- Knowledgeable in, and ensures compliance with State/Federal regulations.
- Current VA RN licensure.
- Effective leader with excellent communication/written skills.
- Reports directly to the President/CEO.
- Sign-on bonus!
Seeking an experienced central supply manager who will assume responsibility for the day to day operations of the entire Materiel Management function, and administratively responsible for the Hospital’s linen/laundry service.
* Purchasing equipment and supplies; soliciting bids; reviewing proposals, and making recommendations relative to purchases, and sources.
* Supervising the internal distribution of all equipment and supplies.
* Supervising the activities of all departmental employees.
* A minimum of three years of central supply management experience.
* Computer experience (MS Office)
Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital seeks a bright, enthusiastic, hospitality-minded person to direct our 150+ bed skilled nursing program.
The Director of Nursing (“DON”) is responsible for effective overall management of the skilled nursing units, and coordination with other disciplines to provide quality care to all patients/residents.
She/he supports and practices the philosophy, objectives and standards of the nursing department and participates in the revision of these as necessary to ensure quality care to all patients/residents.
She/he also monitors the outcomes of nursing service activity by evaluating the performance of nursing staff, ensuring compliance with all facility and regulatory agency standards, policies and procedures, coordinating facility committees and monitoring the effective and efficient use of budgeted resources (personnel, supplies, equipment).
- Current VA RN licensure
- BSN / MSN degree preferred.
- Three to five years progressive management experience in a long-term, sub-acute or post-acute care setting preferred.
- Superior customer service aptitude and approach.
- 12-hour shifts (7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM)
- Minimum 1-year nursing experience required.
- Must be licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Sign-on bonuses!!
The Clinical Educator (RN) supports clinical staff in the
advancement of clinical practice and professional development.
* Has expertise in clinical practice.
* Conducts in-house education.
* Collaborates with administrative disciplines.
* Demonstrates leadership through role modeling, mentoring and
promotes evidence based practice.
* VA-licensed RN (BSN preferred)
* 1-2 yrs in educational role
* 2-3 yrs clinical practice
Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is looking for exceptional nurses to join its team! The RN Charge Nurse will supervise the clinical team of CNAs, RNs, and LPNs while assisting in the development and implementation of patient care plans and interdisciplinary team reports. The Charge Nurse will assist the clinical nurse team in identifying goals and approaches to patient centered care and help lead the acute care unit toward a goal of nursing excellence.
Expand your experience and use your skills!
Education : Associates or 2-year college degree. BSN preferred.
- Vent care.
- Hemo dialysis
- Medically complex patients
- Complex wound care
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
- Ability to interact with a variety of people and foster a team philosophy.
- Ability to lead a team!
- Ability to interact effectively with staff, patients, families, and medical care providers.
License : Current (unencumbered) license issued by the Virginia Board of Nursing to practice as a Registered Nurse.
Job Type: Full-time
- Oversees dietary staff in preparation and service of meals.
- Supervision/instruction in adherence to sanitation standards and safety.
- Process computer diet orders and menus.
- Able to work weekends and holidays.
- Full-time (40hrs/wk); varied hours (no later than 8pm).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Min. 1 year experience in food service management.
- Good communication skills and excellent customer relation skills.
- Dietary aides perform a variety of tasks in the preparation, service, and clean-up for meals served to patients/residents and other special events.
- Responsible for set-up, breakdown, and sanitation of food and non-food items for patient meal services.
- Following sanitary procedures for proper handing and storage of china, glassware, silverware, trays and other equipment.
- Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience working in a food service department or a kitchen is preferred.
- 4PM – 8PM (4-5 shifts per week)
- Must be available weekends.
- Food Handlers card required (must have, or obtain within the first 30-days of employment!)
- Works under the direct supervision of the Registered Dietitian in providing accurate diets for residents.
- Performs routine duties vital for the efficient maintenance and work flow of the nutrition office.
- Visits new admissions as required to discuss food preferences.
- Confirms diet changes in the medical record.
- Confirms diet orders quarterly on intermediate care facility (ICF) units.
- High school graduate.
- Completion of a course of study leading to Registration as a Dietetic Technician, or a Certified Dietary Manager.
- Previous experience preferred.
- PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Lake Taylor team. Please complete this form to the best of your ability and someone will contact you soon. Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competitive Pay In All Job Categories
- Time Off Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Coverage
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Tax-Sheltered Savings Plan
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Shifts
- Flexible Hours