Join the Lake Taylor Team
We are always looking for caring, qualified, talented professionals who share our commitment to the well-being of our patients and our community. Here’s where you’ll find a listing of all open positions as well as our online application.
- 12-hour shifts (7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM)
- Minimum 1-year nursing experience required.
- Must be licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Sign-on bonuses!! (for RN’s & LPN’s)
Advance your career with a 5-star healthcare organization that excels in helping our communities stay healthy. The successful candidate will lead Human Resources and collaboratively strengthen company culture and core values. Functions include but are not limited to: recruitment, benefits administration, payroll, policy/employment practices and worker’s compensation. The HRD will be responsible for the development of talent management, organizational effectiveness, leadership, coaching and conflict resolution.
- Bachelors in HR Mgmt preferred
- 5 years experience in HR leadership role
- PHR/SPHR is a plus
Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is looking for exceptional nurses to join its team! The RN Charge Nurse will supervise the clinical team of CNAs, RNs, and LPNs while assisting in the development and implementation of patient care plans and interdisciplinary team reports. The Charge Nurse will assist the clinical nurse team in identifying goals and approaches to patient centered care and help lead the acute care unit toward a goal of nursing excellence.
Expand your experience and use your skills!
Education : Associates or 2-year college degree. BSN preferred.
- Vent care.
- Hemo dialysis
- Medically complex patients
- Complex wound care
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
- Ability to interact with a variety of people and foster a team philosophy.
- Ability to lead a team!
- Ability to interact effectively with staff, patients, families, and medical care providers.
License : Current (unencumbered) license issued by the Virginia Board of Nursing to practice as a Registered Nurse.
Job Type: Full-time
The Floor Team Specialist performs routine floor care, including, but not limited to scrubbing, refinishing and buffing of floor surfaces. Duties are performed under direct supervision and subject to inspection by the Director of Environmental Services.
1. Maintains all floors, i.e., stripping, refinishing and daily maintenance of various floor types and surfaces;
2. Insures that all entrance ways are clean and that they are maintained;
3. Follows cleaning procedures in a safe manner;
4. Completes all assignments as scheduled;
5. Maintains equipment in good working condition and returns it to the proper storage location after use;
- Previous, successful experience in commercial floor care (1yr minimum)
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- SCHEDULE: 8AM-4PM
- Must be available weekends
- Status: Full-time
Department: Quality Development
Seeking an experienced, energetic and dedicated LPN to serve as part of a dynamic team. The selected candidate:
- Actively assists in the presentation of mandatory programs to nursing personnel and hospital-wide employees as appropriate.
- Actively participates in physician consultations.
- Coordinates all employee health programs.
- Participates in the new employee orientation program.
- Is responsible for the overall operation of the CPR certification program.
- Maintains professional standards by participating in inservice and staff meetings.
- Patient testing.
Education/Special Skills Required:
- Must have exceptional customer service skills.
- Must possess exemplary documentation and record keeping skills.
- Must possess valid license to practice practical nursing in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- 5 years practical nursing experience required.
Works under the supervision of the Director of Human Resources. A professional, employed in the Depart of Human Resources who is responsible for filing and general clerical duties. Performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Maintains the department filing systems (active and inactive).
- Sorts and alphabetizes all documentation in preparation for filing.
- Copies, faxes, shreds and prints documents as needed.
- Retrieves and distributes incoming and outgoing departmental mail.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills (previous experience with Microsoft Office).
- Other similar office duties as assigned
- EDUCATION: High school graduate required.
- EXPERIENCE: Previous secretarial skills.
- SCHEDULE: Mon-Fri, 8:00AM-4:30PM
- Dietary aides perform a variety of tasks in the preparation, service, and clean-up for meals served to patients/residents and other special events.
- Responsible for set-up, breakdown, and sanitation of food and non-food items for patient meal services.
- Following sanitary procedures for proper handing and storage of china, glassware, silverware, trays and other equipment.
- Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience working in a food service department or a kitchen is preferred.
- 4PM – 8PM (4-5 shifts per week)
- Must be available weekends.
- Food Handlers card required (must have, or obtain within the first 30-days of employment!)
- Candidate will perform the following duties:
- Making beds
- Assist in feeding residents
- Fill water pitchers
- Transport patients/residents to scheduled activities and appointments
- Full-time position
- High School Diploma, or GED equivalency is preferred.
- At least one year of successful work experience, regardless of setting is preferred.
- No specific experience is required.
- A sincere passion for quality customer service
- Must be available weekends.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Lake Taylor team. Please complete this form to the best of your ability and someone will contact you soon. Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competitive Pay In All Job Categories
- Time Off Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Coverage
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Tax-Sheltered Savings Plan
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Shifts
- Flexible Hours