Join the Lake Taylor Team
We are always looking for caring, qualified, talented professionals who share our commitment to the well-being of our patients and our community. Here’s where you’ll find a listing of all open positions as well as our online application.
Performs specific duties in the dish room, to include:
- Pulling trays from patient food carts and scraping.
- Running dishes through dish machine, and retrieving dishes at the exit end of the machine.
- Other cleaning duties as assigned in a traditional hospital food service setting.
- Must be available weekends.
- High school graduate, or equivalent.
- Previous food service experience preferred.
- Successful Survey experience.
- Knowledgeable in, and ensures compliance with State/Federal regulations.
- Current VA RN licensure.
- Effective leader with excellent communication/written skills.
- Reports directly to the President/CEO.
- Sign-on bonus!
Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital seeks a bright, enthusiastic, hospitality-minded person to direct our 150+ bed skilled nursing program.
The Director of Nursing (“DON”) is responsible for effective overall management of the skilled nursing units, and coordination with other disciplines to provide quality care to all patients/residents.
She/he supports and practices the philosophy, objectives and standards of the nursing department and participates in the revision of these as necessary to ensure quality care to all patients/residents.
She/he also monitors the outcomes of nursing service activity by evaluating the performance of nursing staff, ensuring compliance with all facility and regulatory agency standards, policies and procedures, coordinating facility committees and monitoring the effective and efficient use of budgeted resources (personnel, supplies, equipment).
- Current VA RN licensure
- BSN / MSN degree preferred.
- Three to five years progressive management experience in a long-term, sub-acute or post-acute care setting preferred.
- Superior customer service aptitude and approach.
- 12-hour shifts (7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM)
- Minimum 1-year nursing experience required.
- Must be licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Sign-on bonuses!! (for RN’s & LPN’s)
The Clinical Educator (RN) supports clinical staff in the
advancement of clinical practice and professional development.
* Has expertise in clinical practice.
* Conducts in-house education.
* Collaborates with administrative disciplines.
* Demonstrates leadership through role modeling, mentoring and
promotes evidence based practice.
* VA-licensed RN (BSN preferred)
* 1-2 yrs in educational role
* 2-3 yrs clinical practice
Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is looking for exceptional nurses to join its team! The RN Charge Nurse will supervise the clinical team of CNAs, RNs, and LPNs while assisting in the development and implementation of patient care plans and interdisciplinary team reports. The Charge Nurse will assist the clinical nurse team in identifying goals and approaches to patient centered care and help lead the acute care unit toward a goal of nursing excellence.
Expand your experience and use your skills!
Education : Associates or 2-year college degree. BSN preferred.
- Vent care.
- Hemo dialysis
- Medically complex patients
- Complex wound care
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
- Ability to interact with a variety of people and foster a team philosophy.
- Ability to lead a team!
- Ability to interact effectively with staff, patients, families, and medical care providers.
License : Current (unencumbered) license issued by the Virginia Board of Nursing to practice as a Registered Nurse.
Job Type: Full-time
The Admissions Coordinator facilitates the admission function with responsibility for the transition of patient referrals to admissions with verification of accurate financial information and prompt communication with all stakeholders in the admission process.
* Admissions-related experience in long term/skilled nursing care.
* Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance procedures required.
* Excellent communication skills.
* High degree of professionalism.
* Working knowledge of computer and software applications.
Candidate must have long-term care admissions experience and/or be licensed to practice as a registered/practical nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Must be a team player and have excellent communication skills.
- Dietary aides perform a variety of tasks in the preparation, service, and clean-up for meals served to patients/residents and other special events.
- Responsible for set-up, breakdown, and sanitation of food and non-food items for patient meal services.
- Following sanitary procedures for proper handing and storage of china, glassware, silverware, trays and other equipment.
- Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience working in a food service department or a kitchen is preferred.
- 4PM – 8PM (4-5 shifts per week)
- Must be available weekends.
- Food Handlers card required (must have, or obtain within the first 30-days of employment!)
Will assist in keeping assigned patient, office, lobby, halls, stairways, restrooms, and other areas and equipment, clean, aseptic, neat and safe.
- Full-time (37.5hrs/week)
- Must be available to work weekends.
Education/Special Skills Required:
- One to two years custodial and/or janitorial operation experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidate will perform the following duties:
- Making beds
- Assist in feeding residents
- Fill water pitchers
- Transport patients/residents to scheduled activities and appointments
- 10AM-6PM shift (to include weekends)
- Full-time position
- High School Diploma, or GED equivalency is preferred.
- At least one year of successful work experience, regardless of setting is preferred.
- No specific experience is required.
- A sincere passion for quality customer service
- Must be available weekends.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Lake Taylor team. Please complete this form to the best of your ability and someone will contact you soon. Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competitive Pay In All Job Categories
- Time Off Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Coverage
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Tax-Sheltered Savings Plan
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Shifts
- Flexible Hours