Join the Lake Taylor Team
We are always looking for caring, qualified, talented professionals who share our commitment to the well-being of our patients and our community. Here’s where you’ll find a listing of all open positions as well as our online application.
- 12-hour shifts (7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM)
- Minimum 1-year nursing experience required.
- Must be licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
Will assist in keeping assigned patient, office, lobby, halls, stairways, restrooms, and other areas and equipment, clean, aseptic, neat and safe.
- Labor Pool
- To include every other weekend, and 1-3 days during the week.
Education/Special Skills Required:
- One to two years custodial and/or janitorial operation experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Works under the supervision of the Director of Human Resources. Performs general secretarial/clerical/receptionist duties for the Human Resource Department. Provides daily assistance to the Payroll Manager and HR Generalist as requested. Maintains accurate records and performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Provides clerical support to the director, payroll manager and generalist which includes but is not limited to: answering multi-line telephone, referring and screening calls, greeting visitors, applicants and employees. Provides direction and information as needed.
2. Meticulous in maintaining departmental filing system and personnel files.
3. Responsible for completion of all new hire employment verifications in a timely fashion.
4. Ensures the completion of pertinent information on all employment applications.
5. Will begin all orientations with copying necessary ID’s, taking pictures for badges and generating and activating all new hire ID badges.
6. Must have strong personal computer experience in office software (word processing, spreadsheets, email and calendar).
7. Will retrieve and send all departmental mail.
8. Will accurately reconcile monthly medical and dental bills.
9. Provides consistent and excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills.
10. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High School graduate, with one to two years of post high-school secretarial/clerical training, computer training, and human resource experience.
EXPERIENCE: Two to five years of previous experience in a Human Resources setting.
STATUS: Full-time (8AM-4:30PM; Monday-Friday)
The Floor Team Specialist performs routine floor care, including, but not limited to scrubbing, refinishing and buffing of floor surfaces. Duties are performed under direct supervision and subject to inspection by the Director of Environmental Services.
1. Maintains all floors, i.e., stripping, refinishing and daily maintenance of various floor types and surfaces;
2. Insures that all entrance ways are clean and that they are maintained;
3. Follows cleaning procedures in a safe manner;
4. Completes all assignments as scheduled;
5. Maintains equipment in good working condition and returns it to the proper storage location after use;
- Previous, successful experience in commercial floor care (1yr minimum)
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- SCHEDULE: 8AM-4PM
- Must be available weekends
- Status: Full-time
- Dietary aides perform a variety of tasks in the preparation, service, and clean-up for meals served to patients/residents and other special events.
- Responsible for set-up, breakdown, and sanitation of food and non-food items for patient meal services.
- Following sanitary procedures for proper handing and storage of china, glassware, silverware, trays and other equipment.
- Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience working in a food service department or a kitchen is preferred.
- Shift: 3:30PM to 7:30PM.
- Must be available evenings and weekends.
- 18-20 hours per week.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Lake Taylor team. Please complete this form to the best of your ability and someone will contact you soon. Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competitive Pay In All Job Categories
- Time Off Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Coverage
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Tax-Sheltered Savings Plan
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Shifts
- Flexible Hours