Join the Lake Taylor Team
We are always looking for caring, qualified, talented professionals who share our commitment to the well-being of our patients and our community. Here’s where you’ll find a listing of all open positions as well as our online application.
- This position collaborates with the nursing and medical staff in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating wound care.
- Routinely provides specialized nursing care and education to residents requiring wound care.
- Monitors the wound care provided by nursing staff for adequacy and appropriateness.
- Participates in quality assurance and quality improvement activities.
- Performs resident assessments.
- Administers medications, treatments, therapies and assists physicians with examinations, treatments and procedures.
- Monday through Friday. (6am-2:30pm)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of principles and practices of professional nursing.
- Ability to communicate and relate to residents with communication deficits in a therapeutic manner.
- Knowledge of Pharmacology.
- Possess leadership abilities.
- A thorough working knowledge of wound care, assessment planning, implementation and evaluation.
Training and Experience Requirements
- A current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the Commonwealth of VA.
- Minimum of three years of clinical nursing experience.
- Minimum of one year in direct wound care.
- 12-hour shifts (7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM)
- Minimum 1-year nursing experience required.
- Must be licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
Currently looking for a Board Certified Licensed Nurse Practitioner to fill immediate part-time opening in our on-site employee wellness clinic. Interested candidates will have the ability to commit to one day per week, working 5-6 hours. This nurse practitioner will run the on-site clinic offering assistance and support for employee health goals as well as providing care for non-urgent illnesses.
Ensures that received merchandise is complete and delivered to the appropriate department in a timely manner.
Counts and monitors supply levels on nursing floors.
Stock nursing units supply closets as needed and appropriate.
Pulls supplies from stock rooms and delivers to hospital level and nursing units as needed.
Pull supplies from stock rooms to accommodate walk-in requests.
Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and safety of all supply closets.
- Full-time position (to include every other weekend)
EDUCATION: High School Diploma, or GED equivalency
EXPERIENCE: Previous warehousing experience preferred.
- Oversees dietary staff in preparation and service of meals.
- Supervision/instruction in adherence to sanitation standards and safety.
- Process computer diet orders and menus.
- Able to work weekends and holidays.
- Full-time (40hrs/wk)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Min. 1 year experience in food service management.
- Good communication skills and excellent customer relation skills.
- Certified Dietary Manager preferred.
- Dietary aides perform a variety of tasks in the preparation, service, and clean-up for meals served to patients/residents and other special events.
- Responsible for set-up, breakdown, and sanitation of food and non-food items for patient meal services.
- Following sanitary procedures for proper handing and storage of china, glassware, silverware, trays and other equipment.
- Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience working in a food service department or a kitchen is preferred.
- Shift: 3:30PM to 7:30PM.
- Must be available evenings and weekends.
- 18-20 hours per week.
Working under the supervision of the Director of Materiel Management, the incumbent is responsible for purchasing supply items. Compiling monthly financial reports, maintaining information contained in the MMIS (Materiel Management Information System).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Purchases routine stock material.
- Posts disbursements of inventory to Materiel Management Information System (MMIS).
- Prints, analyzes, reviews with the Director of Materiel Management, and distributes, all end of month financial reports.
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of the office supplies bill,and prepares a purchase order for payment.
- Functions as the troubleshooter for all MMIS data. Incumbent is responsible for obtaining the following information: procedure codes; changes to existing codes; pricing changes; and inventory discrepancies. Briefs the Department Director, and takes corrective action as required.
- Assists with the duties of the receiving clerk, in the absence of the incumbent in that position.
- Will assume supervisory responsibilities in the absence of the Materiel Management director.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Graduate (GED Equivalency) with some post-high school training in business courses or computers.
- At least one (1) year of general business office/clerical experience is required.
- PC literate
- Minimum of 2+ years related purchasing, material management, or warehouse experience.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Lake Taylor team. Please complete this form to the best of your ability and someone will contact you soon. Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competitive Pay In All Job Categories
- Time Off Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Coverage
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Tax-Sheltered Savings Plan
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Shifts
- Flexible Hours