Join the Lake Taylor Team
We are always looking for caring, qualified, talented professionals who share our commitment to the well-being of our patients and our community. Here’s where you’ll find a listing of all open positions as well as our online application.
An exciting new opportunity is now available for a Chief Nursing Officer at one of the most well respected, sub-acute care hospitals in the area.
The CNO will coordinate the nursing department to ensure the successful implementation of best practices and outcomes for the hospital level. The CNO will lead a staff of competent and compassionate nurses.
Needs to be a hands-on leader, with a strong background in clinical nursing, personnel management and employee supervision.
Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, preferred but not required
Comprehensive benefits package
Salary is commensurate with experience
Seeking a DON with extensive long-term care (LTC)/skilled nursing management experience for this 192-bed facility.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with federal, state and local nursing services and regulations.
- Valid State licensure as an RN (BSN preferred).
- 3-5 years of management experience in long-term/skilled care, acute care, restorative or geriatric nursing preferred.
- Proficient in the use of personal computer.
- Please include salary requirements.
- 12-hour shifts (7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM)
- Minimum 1-year nursing experience required.
- Must be licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Oversees dietary staff in preparation and service of meals.
- Supervision/instruction in adherence to sanitation standards and safety.
- Process computer diet orders and menus.
- Able to work weekends and holidays.
- Full-time (40hrs/wk)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Min. 1 year experience in food service management.
- Good communication skills and excellent customer relation skills.
- Certified Dietary Manager preferred.
- Actively assists in the presentation of mandatory programs to nursing personnel and hospital-wide employees as appropriate.
- Actively participates in physician consultations.
- Coordinates all employee health programs.
- Participates in the new employee orientation program.
- Is responsible for the overall operation of the CPR certification program.
- Maintains professional standards by participating in inservice and staff meetings.
- Patient testing.
Education/Special Skills Required:
- Must have exceptional customer service skills.
- Must possess exemplary documentation and record keeping skills.
- Must possess valid license to practice practical nursing in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- 5 years practical nursing experience required.
- Dietary aides perform a variety of tasks in the preparation, service, and clean-up for meals served to patients/residents and other special events.
- Responsible for set-up, breakdown, and sanitation of food and non-food items for patient meal services.
- Following sanitary procedures for proper handing and storage of china, glassware, silverware, trays and other equipment.
- Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience working in a food service department or a kitchen is preferred.
- Shift: 3:30PM to 7:30PM.
- Must be available evenings and weekends.
- 18-20 hours per week.
Will assist in keeping assigned patient, office, lobby, halls, stairways, restrooms, and other areas and equipment, clean, aseptic, neat and safe.
- Full time
- To include every other weekend.
Education/Special Skills Required:
- One to two years custodial and/or janitorial operation experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ensures the care and proper use of hand and power tools and building materials intended for the repair of valuable plant equipment including piping, controls and the operation of institutional electrical systems.
- Performs the installation and maintenance of all electrical wiring, devices, and components common to building operations.
- Operates, installs, repairs, and maintains electrical equipment such as emergency generators, transformers, switchboards, controllers, circuit protection, motors, lighting, conduit systems, and other current carrying equipment.
- Utilizes blueprints and specifications. Locates and diagnoses electrical troubles.
- Estimates loads, requirements and materials for repairs and installations.
- Performs general building maintenance, repairs, moves, or other work related to building operations, as determined by the manager.
- High School diploma or GED required .
- Master Electrician’s license preferred.
- 3-5 years related work experience required.
- Graduate of a High school or technical school, and apprenticeship.
- Three to five years experience in industrial or institutional maintenance, or institutional construction.
- Familiarity with mechanical and electrical equipment associated with healthcare facilities, blueprint reading, and electrical materials estimating.
- Basic familiarity with computers.
- May require occasional weekends.
Working under the supervision of the Director of Materiel Management, the incumbent is responsible for purchasing supply items. Compiling monthly financial reports, maintaining information contained in the MMIS. Performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Purchases routine stock material.
- Posts disbursements of inventory to Materiel Management Information System (MMIS).
- Prints, analyzes, reviews with the Director of Materiel Management, and distributes all end of month financial reports.
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of the office supplies bill, and prepares a purchase order for payment.
- Functions as the trouble shooter for all MMIS data. Incumbent is responsible for obtaining the following information: procedure codes; changes to existing codes; pricing changes; and inventory discrepancies.
- Briefs the Department Director, and takes corrective action as required.
- High School Graduate (GED Equivalency) with some post-high school training in business courses or computers.
- Prior experience with managing inventory control, shipping/ receiving, and fixed assets.
- Prior Inventory Control Management experience preferred.
- General administrative experience with customer service or vendor relations
- Advanced PC skills (MS Office)
- Good communication skills.
- Must be organized.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Lake Taylor team. Please complete this form to the best of your ability and someone will contact you soon. Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competitive Pay In All Job Categories
- Time Off Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Coverage
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Tax-Sheltered Savings Plan
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Shifts
- Flexible Hours