Join the Lake Taylor Team
We are always looking for caring, qualified, talented professionals who share our commitment to the well-being of our patients and our community. Here’s where you’ll find a listing of all open positions as well as our online application.
- 12-hour shifts (7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM)
- Minimum 1-year nursing experience required.
- Must be licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
Seeking a highly skilled and knowledgeable professional to join our Health Information Management Department. Selected candidate will be responsible for transcribing medical dictation detailing a patient’s health care during hospitalization which becomes permanent records of medical and legal value.
- High school graduate required.
- Post-high school education in medical terminology.
- Certified Medical Transcriptionist (CMT)
- Ability to listen intently to recordings for details
- Ability to decipher dialects well, a plus
- Typing skills 30 – 60 WPM
- Full-time. (10:30PM – 7:00AM)
- Responsible for timely billing and follow up for all Medicare Part B claims according to State and Federal regulations.
- Reviews and resolves credit balances.
- Works all denials and or rejections from the billing work queue timely.
- Submits accurate contractual adjustments and properly documents each account.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of current Medicare billing experience in an acute care or skilled nursing setting.
- Current knowledge of outside governing agency rules and regulations pertaining to billing requirements in an acute care and skilled nursing setting.
- Full-time, with benefits. Monday-Friday schedule.
- Actively assists in the presentation of mandatory programs to nursing personnel and hospital-wide employees as appropriate.
- Actively participates in physician consultations.
- Coordinates all employee health programs.
- Participates in the new employee orientation program.
- Is responsible for the overall operation of the CPR certification program.
- Maintains professional standards by participating in inservice and staff meetings.
- Patient testing.
Education/Special Skills Required:
- Must have exceptional customer service skills.
- Must possess exemplary documentation and record keeping skills.
- Must possess valid license to practice practical nursing in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- 5 years practical nursing experience required.
- Performs a variety of non-clinical and ancillary services.
- Clerical support and related unit support functions.
- Facilitating effective communication with inter/intradepartmental personnel to maintain an efficient, and organized nursing station.
- Writing and printing skills are legible.
- Experience in medical terminology, and proficient in computers and typing.
- Assist in maintaining medical record accuracy and integrity.
- Able to perform general receptionist duties.
- Monday – Friday (1:30PM – 10:00PM)
- Thorough and working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Minimum 1 year experience in hospital (acute care) or pharmacy setting.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Dietary aides perform a variety of tasks in the preparation, service, and clean-up for meals served to patients/residents and other special events.
- Responsible for set-up, breakdown, and sanitation of food and non-food items for patient meal services.
- Following sanitary procedures for proper handing and storage of china, glassware, silverware, trays and other equipment.
- Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience working in a food service department or a kitchen is preferred.
- Shift: 3:30PM to 7:30PM.
- Must be available evenings and weekends.
- 18-20 hours per week.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Lake Taylor team. Please complete this form to the best of your ability and someone will contact you soon. Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competitive Pay In All Job Categories
- Time Off Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Coverage
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Tax-Sheltered Savings Plan
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Shifts
- Flexible Hours