The Floor Team Specialist performs routine floor care, including, but not limited to scrubbing, refinishing and buffing of floor surfaces. Duties are performed under direct supervision and subject to inspection by the Director of Environmental Services. 22-24 hours per week.
1. Maintains all floors, i.e., stripping, refinishing and daily maintenance of various floor types and surfaces;
2. Insures that all entrance ways are clean and that they are maintained;
3. Follows cleaning procedures in a safe manner;
4. Completes all assignments as scheduled;
5. Maintains equipment in good working condition and returns it to the proper storage location after use;