Will assist in keeping assigned patient, office, lobby, halls, stairways, restrooms, and other areas and equipment, clean, aseptic, neat and safe.
Education/Special Skills Required:
Coordinates the development and completion of the resident assessment (MDS) in accordance with current federal and state rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the resident assessment, including care plan development
* Licensed Practical Nurse with current, active license in the Commonwealth of Virginia,
* Minimum two (2) years of clinical experience in a health care setting.
* Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a long term or acute care setting.
* Prior experience as an MDS coordinator preferred, however, will train.
* Basic understanding of computer technology, including email use.