For more information, call 757.461.5001, ext. #454
Seeking a highly skilled and knowledgeable professional to join our Health Information Management Department. Selected candidate will be responsible for transcribing medical dictation detailing a patient's health care during hospitalization which becomes permanent records of medical and legal value.
The Information Systems department is seeking an individual with excellent communications (written and oral) and training skills for a full-time position. Must have good office automation application and typing skills. High School diploma and skills testing required.
Occasional weekends or evening shifts. You must submit pay requirements with your resume and application.
The Floor Team Specialist performs routine floor care, including, but not limited to scrubbing, refinishing and buffing of floor surfaces. Duties are performed under direct supervision and subject to inspection by the Director of Environmental Services. 22-24 hours per week.
1. Maintains all floors, i.e., stripping, refinishing and daily maintenance of various floor types and surfaces;
2. Insures that all entrance ways are clean and that they are maintained;
3. Follows cleaning procedures in a safe manner;
4. Completes all assignments as scheduled;
5. Maintains equipment in good working condition and returns it to the proper storage location after use;