If your group is struggling to stay awake during a meeting, chances are you haven’t found the right speaker.
About Lake Taylor’s Speaker’s Bureau:• Get the latest, specialized information on health issues.
• Raise community awareness about important concerns.
• All speakers are skilled in preventive and rehabilitative medicine.
• A variety of important topics from back care to Medicare.
• Day and evening presentations available.
• Meeting space for groups of ten to one hundred.
• Audio/Visual equipment included.
Complimentary Speakers on Important Healthcare Issues:• Legal Ease - Understanding Power of Attorney, Advance Directives, DNRs and Wills.
• Is there a Doctor in the House? - How will I pay for Healthcare?
• The Changes that Affect You - Legislative Updates on Healthcare Issues.
• When is it Okay to Forget? Dispelling Myths About Aging and Alzheimer’s.
or• Pick a topic - What matters most to your group?
• Custom talks are always a hit.
To reserve a speaker and start a more exciting agenda for your next meeting, please call 757-461-5001, ext. 475.