- Prepares salads and desserts for patient tray line, cafeteria, and special functions
- Prepares quality food, in a timely and sanitary manner, following recipes or supervisory instruction.
- Maintains accurate production records, and is accountable for the amount, and use of leftovers.
- Full-time (to include weekends)
Education/Special Skills Required:
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Some post-high school training in cold food production is preferred.
- Previous experience in food service or kitchen, specifically in cold food production is preferred.