Department: Quality Development
Seeking an experienced, energetic and dedicated LPN to serve as part of a dynamic team. The selected candidate will:
* Actively assists in the presentation of mandatory programs to nursing personnel and hospital-wide employees as appropriate.
* Actively participates in physician consultations.
* Responsible for employee health clinic documentation to include PPDs, Flu Vaccines & Hepatitis B Vaccines.
* Participates in the new employee orientation program.
* Maintains professional standards by participating in inservice and staff meetings.
* Patient testing.
Education/Special Skills Required:
* Must have exceptional customer service skills.
* Must possess exemplary documentation and record keeping skills.
* Must possess valid license to practice practical nursing in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
* 5 years practical nursing experience required.