Seeking an energetic “people-person” with excellent communications and teaching/training/help desk abilities for permanent, full-time position. Must be a quick study with good office automation application
skills. Basic hardware troubleshooting and typing skills helpful. Skills testing required.
- High school graduate with post-high school training in computer subjects helpful.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of and proficiency with spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation type software. Minimum of 1 year of general training/teaching/help-desk is preferred.
- Must have excellent communications skills: must be able to write clearly as well as to effectively communicate with all required parties.
- Previous work in the area of training/help desk preferred.
- Normal hours of 9:30am to 6:00pm M-F and after-hours on-call shifts required.
- We require a completed application for this position. If you wish to send your resume, you may do this also. Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.