Works under the direct supervision of the Director of Nursing. The Nurse Manager, for this Acute Care Nursing Unit, manages and is responsible for his/her Unit on a 24 hour basis.
- Evaluates job performance, resolves employees issues, and administers discipline when necessary for all employees of his/her assigned units.
- Responsible for the quality of work, the productivity of the group, the morale of the group, the expense for the area, and employee adherence to hospital and departmental policies, procedures and guidelines.
- The Nurse Manager will be expected to provide hands on patient care on his/her units to participate in QI activities and perform other duties as assigned.
- RN degree from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Five years of staff experience, with at least two years of supervisory experience.
Sign on Bonus $6000 !
Job Type: Full-time