Join the Lake Taylor Team
We are always looking for caring, qualified, talented professionals who share our commitment to the well-being of our patients and our community. Here’s where you’ll find a listing of all open positions as well as our online application.
Will assist in keeping assigned patient, office, lobby, halls, stairways, restrooms, and other areas and equipment, clean, aseptic, neat and safe.
- To include weekends
Education/Special Skills Required:
- One to two years custodial and/or janitorial operation experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
LTTCH promotes a drug free workplace through its “Drug, Alcohol and Other Prohibited Items: policy. Applicants, employees and other covered persons are subject to the provisions of this policy, including drug testing as a pre-employment requirement.Continue reading →
The Social Worker is responsible for assisting in the planning, organizing, implementing, and evaluating, the Social Service needs of patients/residents, and ensuring all services are in accordance with current existing Federal, State and local standards as well as our established policies and procedures. Will meet or exceed these requirements to ensure that the medically related emotional and social needs of patients and/or residents are met and maintained on an individual basis.
Function: Meet with administration, medical and nursing staff, and other related departments in planning social services. Develop and maintain a good working rapport with intra-department personnel, other departments within the facility and outside community health, welfare and social agencies to ensure that social service programs can be properly maintained to meet the needs of the patients/residents. Keep abreast of current federal and state regulations as well as professional standards.
* Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator.
* Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively.
* Minimum of two years social services experience in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility or other related medical facility.
* Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required.
* Master’s degree in Social Work from an accredited institution of higher learning.
LTTCH promotes a drug free workplace through its “Drug, Alcohol and Other Prohibited Items: policy. Applicants, employees and other covered persons are subject to the provisions of this policy, including drug testing as a pre-employment requirement.
Continue reading →
Case Management services are generally focused on members who fall into one or more high risk or high cost groups and require significant clinical judgment, independent analysis, critical-thinking, detailed knowledge of departmental procedures, clinical guidelines, community resources, contracting and community standards of care. Case Management includes assessment, coordination, planning, monitoring and evaluation of multiple environments. Must be licensed RN/LPN in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
1. Coordinates the integration of social services/case management functions into the patient care, discharge and home planning processes with other departments, external service organizations, agencies and healthcare facilities.
2. Conducts concurrent medical record review using specific indicators and criteria as approved by medical staff.
3. Promotes effective and efficient utilization of clinical resources and mobilizes resources to assist in achieving desired clinical outcomes within specific time frame.
4. Conducts review for appropriate utilization of services from admission through discharge. Evaluates patient satisfaction and quality of care provided.
5. Communicates with physicians at regular intervals throughout hospitalization and develops an effective working relationship. Assists physicians in maintaining appropriate cost, case and desired patient outcomes.
6. Responsible for the coordination of health care decisions by using a systematic approach to assure treatment plans that improve quality and outcomes.
7. Working with the complex care needs.
- Licensed RN or LPN with 2 years case management experience.
- Experience in insurance-based case management REQUIRED. Previous computer experience, particularly with the use of Microsoft Office is required.
Thorough knowledge of case management principles, healthcare management and reimbursement.
Knowledge of CMS guidelines and experience working with payor specific guidelines and contractual rules preferred.
Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision meeting firm deadlines.
Assertive and persuasive communication skills (written and verbal), action oriented.
Ability to convey medical terms and treatment plans so they are understood by patients and their caregivers.
Excellent organizational, record keeping, and time management skills.
Astute problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task.
Compassionate and empathetic demeanor with the ability to work both independently and in a group/team environment.
Works under the supervision of the Health Information ManagementDirector. A professional, employed in the Health Information Management Department who is responsible for filing and general clerical duties. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the organization of the Central File Room.
- Responsible for retrieving & filing of patients’ records within the HIM Department and nursing units.
- Retrieve and reconcile medical records from ancillary departments and nursing units.
- Prep medical records for microfilming.
- Verify microfilmed records for accuracy.
- Prepare release of information requests following HIPAA guidelines.
- Maintain the Master Patient Register.
- Perform general secretarial duties.
EDUCATION: High school graduate required.
EXPERIENCE: One year in a Health Information Department is preferred.
Continue reading →
Chief development officer reports directly to Administrator/CEO of Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital and to the Chair of the Board of Directors of the Foundation. Is responsible for leading and strengthening a comprehensive fund-raising program in support of the Foundation’s mission and goals. Emphasis is focused on annual giving, major giving, planned giving, grants, and fund-raising events. Builds a greater understanding and support for both the Hospital’s and Foundation’s mission, vision, and goals in the region.
Participates in community activities, Hospital and Foundation committees, and other endeavors to become integrated into the community and Hospital. Develops strategic plan for the LTTCH Foundation in conjunction with the Foundation Board. Serves as the Foundation’s advocate and spokesperson in the local and regional community and, therefore, increase awareness,understanding and appreciation of the Foundation.
Ensures that all donor records and files are maintained, kept confidential, and are protected on paper and/or in donor database. prepares and manage an annual operating and capital budget in conjunction with the Foundation Board and the Hospital Director of Finance.
Must have a bachelor’s degree.
Must have five years major fund raising experience.
Marketing experience and expertise preferred.
Seeking an energetic “people-person” with excellent communications and teaching/training/help desk abilities for permanent, full-time position. Must be a quick study with good office automation application
skills. Basic hardware troubleshooting and typing skills helpful. Skills testing required.
- High school graduate with post-high school training in computer subjects helpful.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of and proficiency with spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation type software. Minimum of 1 year of general training/teaching/help-desk is preferred.
- Must have excellent communications skills: must be able to write clearly as well as to effectively communicate with all required parties.
- Previous work in the area of training/help desk preferred.
- Normal hours of 9:30am to 6:00pm M-F and after-hours on-call shifts required.
- We require a completed application for this position. If you wish to send your resume, you may do this also. Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Works under the direct supervision of the Director of Nursing. Is responsible for assuring that the Nursing Department policies, procedures and standards of care are enforced. Assures that quality services and productivity is at the highest level during his/her tour of duty. Acts as a resource person to Head Nurses and Charge Nurses. Assumes responsibility for the overall supervision of the entire facility during off hours and weekends. Acts decisively during emergency and critical situations.Continue reading →
Dietary aides perform a variety of tasks in the preparation, service, and clean-up for meals served to patients/residents and other special events.
- Responsible for set-up, breakdown, and sanitation of food, and non-food items for patient meal services..
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have food handlers card, or obtain it within 30-days of hire.
- Previous experience working in a food service department or a kitchen is preferred.
Full & Part Time available
Weekdays & Weekends
Works under the supervision of the Information Systems/Communications Director. Seeking individual with excellent technical skills and great communication for full-time position in small IT shop.. Configuration, installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of workstations, printers, network switches, servers, central clocks, power systems, firewalls, electronic signs, phones, copiers, CCTV, network wiring and more. Research and documentation of processes. End-user and co-worker assistance for a variety of applications, including office automation. Upgrading, testing, imaging, and roll-out of various types of Linux systems. Experience in Linux required with proficiency in Python and BASH scripting highly desired. BS in computer-field preferred (with possible experience substitution) and ability to learn quickly and autonomously. Skills testing required.Continue reading →
- 12-hour shifts (7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM)
- 1-year nursing experience preferred.
- Must be licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Experience in a hospital setting preferred
- Vent/Trach experience desired but not required
- Sign-on bonuses!!
- CNA’s starting hourly rate $16.00
- LTTCH promotes a drug free workplace through its “Drug, Alcohol and Other Prohibited Items: policy. Applicants, employees and other covered persons are subject to the provisions of this policy, including drug testing as a pre-employment requirement.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Lake Taylor team. Please complete this form to the best of your ability and someone will contact you soon. Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competitive Pay In All Job Categories
- Time Off Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Coverage
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Tax-Sheltered Savings Plan
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Shifts
- Flexible Hours