Join the Lake Taylor Team
We are always looking for caring, qualified, talented professionals who share our commitment to the well-being of our patients and our community. Here’s where you’ll find a listing of all open positions as well as our online application.
Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is looking for exceptional nurses to join its team! The RN Charge Nurse will supervise the clinical team of CNAs, RNs, and LPNs while assisting in the development and implementation of patient care plans and interdisciplinary team reports. The Charge Nurse will assist the clinical nurse team in identifying goals and approaches to patient centered care and help lead the acute care unit toward a goal of nursing excellence.
Expand your experience and use your skills! SIGN ON BONUS!
Education : Associates or 2-year college degree. BSN preferred.
- Vent care.
- Hemo dialysis
- Medically complex patients
- Complex wound care
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
- Ability to interact with a variety of people and foster a team philosophy.
- Ability to lead a team!
- Ability to interact effectively with staff, patients, families, and medical care providers.
License : Current (unencumbered) license issued by the Virginia Board of Nursing to practice as a Registered Nurse.
Job Type: Full-time
LTTCH promotes a drug free workplace through its “Drug, Alcohol and Other Prohibited Items: policy. Applicants, employees and other covered persons are subject to the provisions of this policy, including drug testing as a pre-employment requirement.
- This position collaborates with the nursing and medical staff in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating wound care.
- Routinely provides specialized nursing care and education to residents requiring wound care.
- Monitors the wound care provided by nursing staff for adequacy and appropriateness.
- Participates in quality assurance and quality improvement activities.
- Performs resident assessments.
- Administers medications, treatments, therapies and assists physicians with examinations, treatments and procedures.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of professional nursing.
- Ability to communicate and relate to residents with communication deficits in a therapeutic manner.
- Knowledge of Pharmacology.
- Possess leadership abilities.
- A thorough working knowledge of wound care, assessment planning, implementation and evaluation.
- A current license to practice as a LPN in the Commonwealth of VA.
- Minimum of three years of clinical nursing experience.
- Minimum of one year in direct wound care.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Training and Experience Requirements
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Lake Taylor team. Please complete this form to the best of your ability and someone will contact you soon. Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competitive Pay In All Job Categories
- Time Off Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Coverage
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Tax-Sheltered Savings Plan
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Shifts
- Flexible Hours