To be considered for this position, we require a completed application. You are welcome to send a resume to accompany your application, but an application is required. To access our online application, please visit: www.laketaylor.org/careers
- Candidate will perform the following duties:
- Making beds
- Assist in feeding residents
- Fill water pitchers
- Transport patients/residents to scheduled activities and appointments
- Full-time position
Hours: 7am-3pm to include weekends
- High School Diploma, or GED equivalency is preferred.
- At least one year of successful work experience, regardless of setting is preferred.
- No specific experience is required.
- A sincere passion for quality customer service
- Must be available weekends.
- LTTCH promotes a drug free workplace through its “Drug, Alcohol and Other Prohibited Items: policy. Applicants, employees and other covered persons are subject to the provisions of this policy, including drug testing as a pre-employment requirement.
- Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated